Before checking for passport status you must have already done following 2 steps,
- Where to check my passport status?
- You must have file reference number and date of birth handy.
- Status 1
- Once you done your verification at PSK. Next 2-3 days status would be "Passport details sent to SP office".
- Status 2
- Then SP office sends your details to your respective police station. At this time status would be "Passport physical verification is pending at your thana". Thana means police station.
- After completion of police verification also, this status will remain for 8-9 days.
- Status 3
- Then local police station again submits their report to SP office.
- If every thing is ok then the status would be "Police verification submitted at SP office by your thana".
- This will stay for 2 more days.
- Status 4
- Then SP office send the report back to passport office.
- The status would be "Police verification submitted by SP office".
- This status will stay for 2-3 days.
- Status 5
- Then they print your passport
- This stage the status would be "Passport printing is in progress, you will get message and mail once we dispatch the passport"
- This status will be there for 2 more days.
- Status 6
- "Dispatch by speed post"
- They send a mail and message which will have your passport number, speed post reference number.
If this post is helpful please share in your Facebook | G+ | Twitter
Mean while watch Funny compilation videos @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC51NDs2R15Y4IrC0F9n3f7A